Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Awesomeness #1

Assalamualaikum

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Even if you want to start writing or type anything , start it with Bismillah, InsyaAllah everything will go just fine. I'm Haziq and Yepp, I'm 18 and just a little bit information about myself for everyone out there to know about me.
So, first of all, I'm a male,
Next, I'm a Muslim and I'm from Malaysia, Oh My Malaysia.
Currently Single. LOL...
I'm not a fan of Music, but trying to change from listening to songs to listening to Quran. 
Not a fan of movie, but kind of towards Fiction Movie. 
Documentary lovers. 
Love watching YouTube on history.
Have a blog before but Naaaah, that's an old story of me, better open a new chapter in my life. 

I'm not a very good speaker, but I listen very well, LOL, 
That's explain it. Yepp, That's why I'm trying to express my Idea through blogs and social media. 
But, still, Only beneficial issues and good stuffs.

ARTS LOVERS. 
And last but not list.
I'm proud of who I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment