Thursday, November 8, 2012

Vanderbilt University

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah
Thumma Alhamdulillah


Okay guys, Fuh, why at this late night is the time where you just want to write a lot and IDEA just come into your head. That's great btw. But, All of this is back to Allah. Allah give us this IDEA. Allah give us everything. That's why , Alhamdulillah.

Hmm, maybe this is too late to post this but yeah, it's been already 4 months since I came here ( read the title) and I would like to thank Allah so much for giving me this opportunity to study abroad at a wonderful place with a lot of amazing people that just blew your mind of how great a man can be.

But yeah, that's how I feel. I did not traveled a lot, but, did I chose this just because I want to go oversea, feel how winter would be? How's snow and everything that we don't have in Malaysia. But that's not it. Initially, I feel like that, but when you keep thinking like this, it's like you don't really 'move' to oversea to study, but, you come here to have fun and enjoy this scenery and the weather itself.

But, right now, I'm trying to get over myself and stop thinking the way I am right now. I need to change. Indeed, change is hard. That's why, I really need support from my family and friends. Hoping that your pray will always be with me as I make du'a to Allah to give me strength to go through this decision that I had made to study oversea.

Ya Allah, Ya Allah Ya Allah,
Allahuakbar Allahuakbar Allahuakbar.

I can do this, InsyaAllah.

p/s : some tips that might be useful for everyone out there to succeed in this life and hereafter:
Do what you need to do, NOT what you want to do!
Bored after doing a lot of homework and stuffs. 

1 comment:

  1. It's not wrong to enjoy scenery and the weather, hehe

    Welcome back to blog

    ReplyDelete